MGT 401 Week 4 Quiz
1. Question : An area large enough to enter, not designed for occupancy, and hard to get in or out of is known as a ____ space.
2. Question : The process by which gases and vapors settle into layers within an area based on their weight is known as ____.
3. Question : Dust that obscures visibility to less than ____ ft must be considered ignitable.
4. Question : The person positioned outside a confined space who monitors the conditions in and outside the space to ensure the safety of the entrant is known as the ____.
confined space attendant
5. Question : An operation in which entrants leave a confined space on their own power when an emergency occurs is known as ____.
6. Question : An explosion caused when air is suddenly introduced into a confined area that contains high levels of heat and combustible gases is known as a(n) ____ explosion.
7. Question : A ____ can collect small samples from inside a drum without damaging or affecting the material.
8. Question : Changes in temperature can increase vapor production known as ____ and possibly lower vapor density, which would keep gases near the ground instead of allowing them to dissipate into the atmosphere.
9. Question : An operation in which the attendant uses the retrieval equipment worn by entrants to pull them out of a confined space is known as ____.
10. Question : The most significant weather event that may alter a contamination situation is ____.