Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
ENV 410 Week 2 Learning Team Environmental Toxicology Paper Latest Work
Access the Tox Tutor website by following the instructions in the Toxicology Worksheet assignment.
Access the Tox Town website. This site will allow you to explore different places in society where health concerns and toxic chemicals reside.
Access the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) website. This site can be used to review toxic substances. Access the Contaminant Pathways Diagram on the course site.
Write a 1,050 – to 1,400-word paper. Include the following in your paper:
• Identify the environmental effects of contaminants.
• Explain the difference between toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics.
• What steps are involved in toxicokinetics?
• Explain the primary routes of exposure for contaminants.
• Explain the various pathways of distribution for contaminants.
• Explain the four principal mechanisms in moving contaminants across the cell membrane, or uptake.
• What is involved in Phases I and II of biotransformation?
• What can occur as a result of biotransformation? Include an introduction and conclusion.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Utilize at least two references that are different than the course materials. Course material references can also be used, but at least two additional references need to be used as well.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
SupportingMaterial:National Library of Medicine Tox TutorTox TownAgency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)Toxicant Pathways Diagram